a lake in montana whose water is so clear it appears shallow, when really its over 100 feet deep!
this is actually kinda terrifying because what if someone doesn’t know how deep it is, so they go diving and try to swim to the bottom, but they always seem just out of reach, so they just keep swimming… and when they realize something’s wrong it’s too late
Imagine seeing a body at the bottom….
tumblr has the ability to turn everything beautiful into something terrifying
What if you see a skeleton at the bottom of what appears to be a shallow part of the lake. As you dive down to check them out you notice the water is deeper than you originally thought. Much deeper. You come to realize that there is no way these remains could be human, you’re not even half-way down and already the skull already looks bigger than your car
This started so tranquil and then it turned into Friday the 13th
i think we found the opposite of nash greir
Or anyone else for that matter. Don’t change yourself for that person you think is cute or for your classmates who are more popular than you or your mom who drops hints about weightwatchers.
So here’s my theory: what if the Big Secret that Melissa is keeping from Scott is that she cheated or had an affair, and Rafael McCall isn’t his biological father? This would tie in quite nicely with the comment Scott made during episode 17 (Silver Finger), during the scene when Scott said that…
- Derek and Allison flanking behind Dark!Stiles! LOVED IT!
- Derek in a tank top. DAYUM HOECHLIN!
- Poor Isaac.
- Calling Uncle Peter. I can’t believe he came though!
- Because Lydia’s making a deal with him for Malia’s name.
- Peter all concerned for Lydia. WHOA!
- Argent begging Derek not to make him kill him.
- Lydia saying how Stiles is a part of Scott’s pack!
- Peters being SUPER protective of Lydia!
- AWE SHIT IT TOOK LYDIA!!!
THIS EPISODE WAS SUPER INTENSE!